Canon R6 or Sony A7iii?

Skykiller
9 minutes ago, Skykiller said:

And at second, I guess you shot with Sony or you will change to Sony soon. The problem that I sometimes have especially with Sony shooters is that some of them just some of them say: „buy a Sony, sony is the best.“  And yeah in some cases this is so. But specs are not everything that counts by buying a Camera. There are so may more things.

And then People like you criticize camera from other brands and don‘t see that Sony’s new 7000$ doesn’t ‘t even has a tilt screen.  Aren’t you the real Fanboy and brand ???? Of course you can say that this thing on the R6 is bad or this and yeah my question here was Sony or canon. But you did nothing of this you just came and said in other words ah „canon is bad I hate it“. Of course canon is bad in somethings but sony also is not always the best and that is good so. The perfect camera does not exist and so the perfect brand does not exist. Just accept that some Brands have something that other people like and that for them is a reason to buy this camera even if you think it means nothing. Every person is different and so they have different reasons to buy stuff. Get out of you Sony is the best bubble. 

I know sony isn't the best, for the crop bodies I'd go fuji all day. Canons still makes great stills only bodies but I think if you buy them to be a hybrid you've been misinformed

and the 1dxmk3 doesn't have a screen that moves at all. Sony tried to make a compromise with that screen, with a full flip out to see the camera from the back at a high angle or down on the ground the screen has to be out to the side which can make grips awkward.

I don't think sony is the best. I think they do the best FF hybrids or video mirrorless bodys while fuji takes the crop body space. I run canon cameras for stills still and even if I change systems I plan to keep them.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

On 2/9/2021 at 6:05 PM, GDRRiley said:

I know sony isn't the best, for the crop bodies I'd go fuji all day. Canons still makes great stills only bodies but I think if you buy them to be a hybrid you've been misinformed

and the 1dxmk3 doesn't have a screen that moves at all. Sony tried to make a compromise with that screen, with a full flip out to see the camera from the back at a high angle or down on the ground the screen has to be out to the side which can make grips awkward.

I don't think sony is the best. I think they do the best FF hybrids or video mirrorless bodys while fuji takes the crop body space. I run canon cameras for stills still and even if I change systems I plan to keep them.

I don‘t think that I am misinformed. I know what Video problems come with the R6. And I know that some people think that these problems make the camera unusable but I know other people that say that these problems aren’t that bad. And I also don‘t think that the Video Problems of the R6 are a problem for me. The greatest problem is that the R6 can overheat. But only when shooting 30-50 minutes of 4K 60 which I will not do and will not need (and you can trick it out because it is no real overheating). Btw when i look at the prices of the R6 the Sony competitor is the A7 iii and when you look at it you will she that the Video specs are not that good. The R6 has 100% af cover while the a7 iii just has 93%. The R6 can record 10 bit and out put 14 the a7 iii only 8 bit and output 10 bit. The ibs from the Canon is better because canon has better software to let the ibs of the camera work together with the lens stabilization. And Canons Dual pixel autofocus  is also a bit better then Sony’s. Sony’s new af is also really good but even in the never cameras the af from canon is better. And the 2 year old af of the a7 iii has no real chance against the dual pixel auto focus. And also the Sony a7 iii just can record 4K 30.