How safe is using PMagic to secure erase SSD?

Xtreme Gamer

Basically what the title asks. I REALLY want to do it. However, I am very hesitant because of the warnings saying about possible bugs making the ssd bricked. Can anyone tell me if I should worry about any of this? Thanks!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

i've done it before to a kingston SSD now v300 120gb ssd to fix some issues I was having with it. I had no trouble and it worked. But honestly you don't really have to do so because if your SSD is fairly new it should run fine.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

i've done it before to a kingston SSD now v300 120gb ssd to fix some issues I was having with it. I had no trouble and it worked. But honestly you don't really have to do so because if your SSD is fairly new it should run fine.

Ok, thanks. But, out of curiosity; how do you know how old my ssd is?

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

doesnt trim take care of that to begin with ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

doesnt trim take care of that to begin with ?

To be honest. I have NO idea what trim is or does. So if you know, I would greatly appreciate it if ya told me!