Next best GPU from Nvidia under the 30 Series.

A. Santana

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to start a new build and I’m ironing out some details. I would like to include a new GTX 3080 in it but, they’re hard to come by. I was wondering, what is the next best GPU from Nvidia under the 30 Series? 

Thanks,

A. Santana 

P.S. I rather new to what is out there with computer tech, but I’m learning slowly.

As far as same performance, the 2080 TI is the closest competition but if I had to pick up a GPU for cheap in the mean time I would just snag a local 1060 6gb from a buddy you maybe know, and survive on that until pricing become reasonable because as of now its just horrible to be buying a card. 

| CPURyzen 7 3700X & 2xE5-2680 V2 | Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi & Dell Poweredge R720 | 

| RAM - G SKill Hyper X 32 GB & 320GB ECC DDR3 | GPU - RTX 2080 Super W/ Block GTX 1060 6GB (R720) | Case - Metallic Gear Neo Qube (basically an O11D) | Storage - 2TB NVME + 8TB Unraid | PSU - Corsair RM650X Gold | Display - Samsung CHG90 49" | Cooling - Hardline EK CPU and GPU with 3x120 Rad | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro (PC) & Unraid (R720) |

While I recommend waiting for a 3080 as I am, I completely understand the mentality as the past month or two has been quite awful trying to obtain one. The next best 30 series card would be the RTX 3070 which is still a solid option, but still hard to come by as the rest of the 30 series as of current.

If you're in the US, keep an eye out for some alerts at twitch or discord.

A few days ago Best Buy had a solid drop of FE RTX 3060ti and 3070 GPUs at $399/499 respectively. Several friends of mine got them.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Awesome! Thanks guys. I’ll do some more research and keep on the look out on Discord and Twitch.