2gamers 1cpu home build help

so my girlfriend has been wanting to get in to gaming but she doesn’t have the money to get a pc and i cant build another however i have been thinking about putting another gpu in my system and doing a 2 gamers 1 cpu

She wants to play smaller titles and were both not looking for top graphics so on my own i tend to run games lower quality cus i dont use gaming monitor either a older tv or a 10yr monitor that came with my grandmas pc she wants to try playing Minecraft and other small titles with me and my buds we rent a top teir server online

so my questions would be

1)Am I thinking right would this be good option

2)How would i do this

3)Is my current hardware ready

4)would i be better off getting a pc on the side of the road and tossing a gtx760ti and spare power supply from evga i think its around 450w

5)And when shes not playing can i run my hardware at full potential for my self i have a oculus rift s that runs well for me(we wouldn’t be both in vr)

I currently am running a

R5 3600 on a B450-F cooled via Cooler master H212 black rgb fan version

Msi 5700xt gaming x

16gb (8*2) of ripjaw (will be populating the 2 other ram slots with another set for 32 total)

Thermaltake toughpower 750w (i know this also needs changing I didn’t know its a sketchy one till after building)

256gb WD black NVMe boot drive 

1Tb WD black NVMe vr game drive

2Tb seagate baracuda 3.5 HDD

im thinking of buying a used 5700xt for the 2nd gamer card and i have a friends old gtx760ti laying on a shelf and a assortment of 2.5 hdd’s laying around and evga power supply around 450w i think

Edit me and my buds play modded mc currently the FTB revelations pack and added support for vr play

Theoretically you should be fine but if you were to do this I would recommend obtaining the other PSU and I would also advise that your allocated CPU per gamer would be at most 3 cores (if that) which isn't ideal for general work but in terms of pure gaming (especially on the low end) it should be completely fine. Do take this advice with a grain of salt as I am not incredibly versed in the ins and outs of the process.

2 minutes ago, NutronSe7en said:

Theoretically you should be fine but if you were to do this I would recommend obtaining the other PSU and I would also advise that your allocated CPU per gamer would be at most 3 cores (if that) which isn't ideal for general work but in terms of pure gaming (especially on the low end) it should be completely fine. Do take this advice with a grain of salt as I am not incredibly versed in the ins and outs of the process.

I feel that i know to little to do by myself

the cpu i have is 6cores 12 threads 3.6 (4.2 boost)