Aftermarket Air Cooler GTX 680

Hi all!

I currently have two Gigabyte GTX 680 Super Overclock cards (http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4309#ov) in my rig, which is watercooled.  This way I was able to limit the size of them to just being dual slot cards.  Now I am looking to convert my rig to being just air cooled (water cooling is great, but I can't even count the number of hours I've wasted when trying to debug or replace a part because of draining and filling the loop).

Does anyone know of any aftermarket coolers for the Gigabyte GTX 680 Super Overclock which only takes up 2 PCIe slots?  I need it to only be 2 slots because I have a firewire card that I use in the last slot for my audio interface (for music production).  I have just come across the Arctic Cooling "Accelero" series, but they are all over 50mm in width (I think a single slot is around 20mm).  There are also the hybrid coolers which I'd rather stay away from, since I don't have much space to mount the fans on the case.  I hope I'm not being too picky haha.

If there's actually a choice of coolers, I'd probably be looking for one with replaceable fans, and I'd go for silence more than performance.

Thanks!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186097

That cooler that I linked should a decent job

Why did you buy those Gigabyte cards in the first place?  :P Wouldn't it have been cheaper just to get an air cooler?

Yeah I was being quite silly when I bought the parts for my rig  :P.  I had too much free time and wanted to spend it building a beast rig without spending too much time fiddling with the clock speeds haha.  But now I have all of these expensive parts and don't want to get rid of them, but I want to make it a little more sensible and lower maintenance.

I think that cooler takes up more than 2 slots, since it's well over 40mm in width.

Thanks for the response though!