Images ?? in my heaD OR ON MY PC?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Please show screenshots or other examples. Actually, screenshots might be the issue. Check where do those platforms save clips/screenshots you take. Windows Photos uses Photos folder as default location, so anything saved there will show up.

Sry off rip guys. 

im stuck home with aftermath of covid in my gut and keep trying to ask google, why i keep seeing game clips in my windows pics. is there something in steam or Epic i need to change??? everyday there more random pics, from rust to 50% off  blah and shapes and stuff thx guys!!

What?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Please show screenshots or other examples. Actually, screenshots might be the issue. Check where do those platforms save clips/screenshots you take. Windows Photos uses Photos folder as default location, so anything saved there will show up.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

image.thumb.png.d5d4b5bb69a785bf6e8069b1c6d06db7.png

750 pics i didnt take either 

image.thumb.png.6cb0a2338ec8f977d6e90d6645496fe4.png

is it something dumb i over looked or.....? 

windows add-on  THE FUCK???     Photos.DLC.main  bullshit, thx for the help?!?

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

THE MAN ^

thx

It looks like some setting has been changed so that your Windows picture library is showing every image file of any kind anywhere on your hard drive. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

19 hours ago, Middcore said:

It looks like some setting has been changed so that your Windows picture library is showing every image file of any kind anywhere on your hard drive. 

yea i was deleting them until one said an app is using this image. butt load of images that mean nothing to me and i havent played half the games on there, only Rust - War Selection them seem to be coming from Epic games and Steam. thx you again, ima call them thx