Shreyasss

Specs:

msi b450 tomahawk max

Amd ryzen 5 3600

Zotac 3060ti oc

Adata 8x2 3200 ram

WD 1tb hdd 7200rpm

Psu antec 650w 80+ bronze

Okayso after scraping every penny I had I bought myself a new pc n was working fine for a few days and then started to reboot while gaming and these games are so old (far cry3 , tomb raider 2013) ...and after reboot I would open the games again and starts rebooting again (it's different for every game ..some would crash at menus some after few secs of GamePlay) and then I just shut it down and after taht pc wouldn't start at all no lights no fans Nothing

1 minute ago, Shreyasss said:

Specs:

msi b450 tomahawk max

Amd ryzen 5 3600

Zotac 3060ti oc

Adata 8x2 3200 ram

WD 1tb hdd 7200rpm

Psu antec 650w 80+ bronze

Okayso after scraping every penny I had I bought myself a new pc n was working fine for a few days and then started to reboot while gaming and these games are so old (far cry3 , tomb raider 2013) ...and after reboot I would open the games again and starts rebooting again (it's different for every game ..some would crash at menus some after few secs of GamePlay) and then I just shut it down and after taht pc wouldn't start at all no lights no fans Nothing

Pull the PSU cord, then pull the CMOS battery. Wait 10 minutes, then re-assemble and see what happens.

Report back 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

And then I reset the CMOS by shorting those pins and it turned on ...and after a while same problem again ...and then I realised I'm having earthing problems cz my pc case was shocking me (a continuous tingle if u touch the case) ...it would run fine if I was just doing browsing or watching vidoes etc ...but as soon as I open games * reboot * ...but I moved from that place ....and this new place doesn't even have a ground wire :'''( soo I made a makeshift ground by connecting the empty ground sockets in the wall to a wire and then connecting it to a nail which is nailed into a concrete wall.....then it turned on ...I played games (far cry 3 and Hitman absolution ) they ran fine but suddenly turned off cz my brother who was touching the pc lifted his hand away from it n rebooted instantaneously 

10 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Pull the PSU cord, then pull the CMOS battery. Wait 10 minutes, then re-assemble and see what happens.

Report back 

Sir I already tried this it didn't work 😞

3 minutes ago, Shreyasss said:

And then I reset the CMOS by shorting those pins and it turned on ...and after a while same problem again ...and then I realised I'm having earthing problems cz my pc case was shocking me (a continuous tingle if u touch the case) ...it would run fine if I was just doing browsing or watching vidoes etc ...but as soon as I open games * reboot * ...but I moved from that place ....and this new place doesn't even have a ground wire :'''( soo I made a makeshift ground by connecting the empty ground sockets in the wall to a wire and then connecting it to a nail which is nailed into a concrete wall.....then it turned on ...I played games (far cry 3 and Hitman absolution ) they ran fine but suddenly turned off cz my brother who was touching the pc lifted his hand away from it n it turned off  instantaneously 

And then started working fine again no reboots ....I went to blender and 30mins in reboot again ......then I opened games reboot again .... I got really sad ...and took my entire pc case to the the place where I got it built ...and surprise it turned on instantly ...but rebooted again after mins into Hitman....he said card is overheating (it was just under 50c -_-) ...his troubleshoot was place his hand close to gpu backplate and said he was gonna send it to Zotac service center ...I was like ok whatever just get it fixed ( cz I had tried all things at this at this point like reinstall windows reseat the modules resetting CMOS , update all drivers and reinstall evrythhing ) and was about to cry

Just now, Shreyasss said:

And then started working fine again no reboots ....I went to blender and 30mins in reboot again ......then I opened games reboot again .... I got really sad ...and took my entire pc case to the the place where I got it built ...and surprise it turned on instantly ...but rebooted again after mins into Hitman....he said card is overheating (it was just under 50c -_-) ...his troubleshoot was place his hand close to gpu backplate and said he was gonna send it to Zotac service center ...I was like ok whatever just get it fixed ( cz I had tried all things at this at this point like reinstall windows reseat the modules resetting CMOS , update all drivers and reinstall evrythhing ) and was about to cry

And then after 2 days I called him to check and he said it's working fine and to come take a look ..and to my surprise evrythhing ran fine no reboots and I asked him what was the problem he said he just applied new thermal paste and I was like okay hmm I was Just happy evrythhing was working and came home and plugged in and it didn't turn on at all :'''''''''( I tried soo hard not to cry cz I was planning a pc build for many years and saved up ..... And this shit happens .... :'''( it still doesn't turn on help me :''(

24 minutes ago, Shreyasss said:

and then I realised I'm having earthing problems cz my pc case was shocking me (a continuous tingle if u touch the case)

You have to fix this ASAP.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

23 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You have to fix this ASAP.

Yes :'''( but sadly I've ran out of Money to pay the electrician rn .... At the other place I even ran crysis remastered with "can it run crysis setting" for hours with no problem ...but when I changed wall sockets I started having troubles ...and this new place god the wiring is even more fucked up if I turn on my pc other lights flicker basically if u connect anything and turn on all the lights flicker for a sec .....hhh ... can you please suggest anything ...I think I hav to basically rewire this entire place cz it's old asf and doesn't have any kind  of earthing connections soo yeah ::''( I'm really sad taht that I don't get use my dream pc for awhile

7 minutes ago, Shreyasss said:

Yes :'''( but sadly I've ran out of Money to pay the electrician rn .... At the other place I even ran crysis remastered with "can it run crysis setting" for hours with no problem ...but when I changed wall sockets I started having troubles ...and this new place god the wiring is even more fucked up if I turn on my pc other lights flicker basically if u connect anything and turn on all the lights flicker for a sec .....hhh ... can you please suggest anything ...I think I hav to basically rewire this entire place cz it's old asf and doesn't have any kind  of earthing connections soo yeah ::''( I'm really sad taht that I don't get use my dream pc for awhile

Flaky/bad wiring will kill your new system.

Either fix that or get a really good UPS.

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Either fix that or get a really go

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

Either fix that or get a really good UPS.

Even ups a needs grounding right?