My first ever PC build please help :"(

Simone_ltt

Budget (including currency): Rs70,000 / $959.60 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: ALL ROUNDER PC with high specs so that it can do hard core gaming too

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
EXISTING PARTS : MOUSE & KEYBOARD
NEEDED PARTS : none
UPGRADING FROM : LAPTOP 😞

When wil u buy :  JUNE / JULY 2021
Resolution : 1080p is ENOUGH

EXXTRA :  I WANT GOOD COOLING &    RGB MUST  😅

www.amazon.in
www.flipkart.com
websites ^^^

5 minutes ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

Budget (including currency): Rs70,000 / $959.60 

5 minutes ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

ALL ROUNDER PC with high specs so that it can do hard core gaming too

At $1000 an all rounder PC is going to be difficult.

6 minutes ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

1080p is enough , but i have a 4k tv so rig should support 4k 60fps or 30fps

Don't want to ruin the fun but that's going to be extremely difficult at your budget especially during these times. You'll 100% need to look into the used market + RGB is going to be taking up way too much budget. I'd skip the RGB at that budget..

2 minutes ago, gal-m said:

At $1000 an all rounder PC is going to be difficult.

Don't want to ruin the fun but that's going to be extremely difficult at your budget especially during these times. You'll 100% need to look into the used market + RGB is going to be taking up way too much budget. I'd skip the RGB at that budget..

In case of all rounder i mean should be good for everyday tasks my main focus is gaming 

4 minutes ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

my main focus is gaming 

Any decent modern gaming PC is going to be good at everyday tasks no matter what.

I will say that you're going to be primarily looking at 1080p and not 4K. I think 4K is out of the question at your budget (when looking at playing AAA games at 4K)

1 minute ago, gal-m said:

Any decent modern gaming PC is going to be good at everyday tasks no matter what.

I will say that you're going to be primarily looking at 1080p and not 4K. I think 4K is out of the question at your budget (when looking at playing AAA games at 4K)

i don't want it just said i have a 4k tv so it should atleast use that [not necessarily game 4k ]

1080p is Heaven for me 

i don't want i just said i have a 4k tv so it should atleast use that [not necessarily game 4k ]

I understand and that makes things a lot easier. 1080p is a pretty easy resolution to run these days, but your post doesn't read like you want 1080p. You need to specify that you'll be using your PC for gaming at 1080p. You have 4K @ 60FPS written under resolution. 

That should make it a bit easier for other people to understand.

3 minutes ago, gal-m said:

I understand and that makes things a lot easier. 1080p is a pretty easy resolution to run these days, but your post doesn't read like you want 1080p. You need to specify that you'll be using your PC for gaming at 1080p. You have 4K @ 60FPS written under resolution. 

That should make it a bit easier for other people to understand.

Now i have corrected now u can link me parts pls 

Now i have corrected now u can link me parts pls 

Since your buying in 6 months then asking for a parts list right now is a bad idea. nothing is in stock currently, and the GPU and CPU market will be very different in 6 months. If you were building today then this list would work, but waiting is the best idea 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

7 minutes ago, Downkey said:

Since your buying in 6 months then asking for a parts list right now is a bad idea. nothing is in stock currently, and the GPU and CPU market will be very different in 6 months. If you were building today then this list would work, but waiting is the best idea 

My BUDJET is tight 70,000 can't go 77,000
max 72,000

1 minute ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

My BUDJET is tight 70,000 can't go 77,000
max 72,000

well then you have to get rid of the rgb cooler.

Also my advice still stands, just wait and ask for a parts list in a couple months

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

My BUDJET is tight 70,000

If it's fixed static, then it makes no sense to plan your build now.. 😞 sorry man. 

As @Downkey said, the market is f*cked at the moment.. Nobody know where the prices will be at.

There....

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor (₹14139.00 @ Amazon India) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte B460M DS3H AC Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard (₹9352.00 @ Amazon India) 

Memory: ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory (₹7894.00 @ Amazon India) 

Storage: Kingston A2000 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (₹5650.00 @ Amazon India) 

Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB GAMING Twin Fan Video Card (₹20600.00 @ Theitdepot.com) 

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MB311L ARGB MicroATX Mid Tower Case (₹6099.00 @ Amazon India) 

Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (₹6849.00 @ Amazon India) 

Total: ₹70583.00

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-01-22 19:16 IST+0530

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

43 minutes ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

ok thanks i'll wait till june or july for my build thnx for ur time

It's not that we didn't want to help you. The issue really is that it's very difficult to recommend parts, especially when we have to be very mindful of your strict fixed price. So what that means is: we could make a recommendation today for a system around the $1000 price point, but 6 months later you'd actually be able to build a waaaay better computer for the same price.

I would suggest you try to plan your build out very generally at the moment and more specifically one or two months out.