Help with workstation pc

dublinctm

Budget (including currency): 750.000 clp (around 1000 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly rendering either 2D or 3D.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Pc is non existing, she has a laptop which is non upgradable and really cheap. We do have a monitor, mouse, etc. It's just the pc that's needed.

Hello,

First of all sorry for my english. Now to get some context, my girlfriend asked for help since she is studying architecture and her laptop is really making her not only mad but sad since she always has to stay late night cuz rendering takes about 3 to 5 hours. Now with that being said since we are not in the us and no big seller gets to my country (new egg, amazon, etc) I am going to link the "pc part picker" from my country that summarizes most stores here with their prices. also some stuff will get to my country (usually amazon and ebay) but before you recommend something from those stores you have to add between 50 to 100 dollars just in shipping. About budget, we can get past the limit to 800.000 or 850.000 clp but no more than that or else we really can't afford it.

The page for the parts it is in spanish but names don't change lul .

Solotodo.cl

also I added the build that I made, I know the cpu doesn't have an igpu but we could buy stuff until march so right now we have 750.000 but in march we could buy the missing gpu (I was thinking about a 1660 ti)

Thanks in advance guys, sorry for being so picky and again sorry for my english

882036.png

Edited by dublinctm
somehow I messed up the screenshots lol