Non-volatile Memory Bottleneck on Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII

I have an AMD RYZEN 5800x and AMD RADEON 6900 XT atop an Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII occupied with one M.2 SSD in the top M.2 slot and four 2.5" SSDs in the top 4 of 8 SATA ports. 

Also, I have a PCIe USB 3x expansion card connected to the x4 slot below the top x16 slot. In addition to this, all of my USB headers are occupied. 

The motherboard has a second M.2 slot I want to occupy. Given my current five storage devices, GPU, and USB expansion card, do you see any potential bottleneck issues between the PCIe lanes now and/or after adding a second M.2?

Check the motherboard diagram and support page to make sure what Sata ports are/arent disabled when using all m.2 Slots.

I mean to be fair you are just limited by the amount of PCIE lanes that are available. Just bear that in mind.

14 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Check the motherboard diagram and support page to make sure what Sata ports are/arent disabled when using all m.2 Slots.

I mean to be fair you are just limited by the amount of PCIE lanes that are available. Just bear that in mind.

Yes,  I'm just not finding this information in the manual: 

https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-viii-hero-wi-fi-model/

I hope to get some insight if familiar with this or similar x570 motherboard and scenario.