ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) confusion

Go to solution Solved by Slow N Stupid,

Aaaaand as soon as I posted this I realized my mistake... There is only one port but it will split into 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports in front panel...

Sorryyy... Please ignore this thread

Hey,

I'm making a part list for my friend and stumbled upon the confusion about USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus.

In the technical spec of the asus' own website (link) it says there are "2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board)" and I assume mid-board means that it is internal connector (something you use to connect for let's say front panel) but in the manual (link at page 1-12) the picture only shows 1 port and the more confusing is that you can confirm this port via picture of the motherboard itself, and either I'm blind or the technical spec is lying but I could not find the other port of USB 3,2 Gen 1.

Anyone care to clarify for me please?

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

Aaaaand as soon as I posted this I realized my mistake... There is only one port but it will split into 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports in front panel...

Sorryyy... Please ignore this thread

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)