my pc is on but no signal on monitor

hey guys this thing happen with my pc second time in this week

when i turned my pc on montor was not getting any signal my power button was also not working so i unplugged the cord of psu and replugged it but the pc start automatically ( no display this time as well ) so again i unplugged power cord and replugged it but this time i increased the time when i replugged cable back and the pc did'nt start automatically this time 

than after pressing power button my pc finally boot

this happen with me second time can anyone tell me the reason

16 minutes ago, dead gamer said:

hey guys this thing happen with my pc second time in this week

when i turned my pc on montor was not getting any signal my power button was also not working so i unplugged the cord of psu and replugged it but the pc start automatically ( no display this time as well ) so again i unplugged power cord and replugged it but this time i increased the time when i replugged cable back and the pc did'nt start automatically this time 

than after pressing power button my pc finally boot

this happen with me second time can anyone tell me the reason

Sounds like a failing power supply.

But without full system specs, it's hard to say

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

7 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Sounds like a failing power supply.

But without full system specs, it's hard to say

thanks for reply 

system specs 

r5 3600

inno 3d rtx 2060

gskill ripjaws 8×2 gb 3200mhz

msi b450 pro vdh max

antec vp650p psu 650 watt

cairsair h45 aio

9 hours ago, dead gamer said:

thanks for reply 

system specs 

r5 3600

inno 3d rtx 2060

gskill ripjaws 8×2 gb 3200mhz

msi b450 pro vdh max

antec vp650p psu 650 watt

cairsair h45 aio

Are you overclocking anything or using XMP?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

nothing execpt ram 

which is also at 3200 mhz

5 minutes ago, dead gamer said:

which is also at 3200 mhz

Turn off XMP for the time being, it seems to cause more issues than it solves. 

Turn off XMP for the time being, it seems to cause more issues than it solves. 

i think i have found the issue either it is my gpu or psu i have another issue with my system that i had posted before this where i get noise in games instead of reflections some peoples are saying this is due to screen space reflection ( watch the video i linked ) but i don't think so it is that as sometimes it become really horrible the solution to lower SSR also stop working when it procced in game also stop working 

due to which i was troubleshooting for past 2 days during that troubleshoot i stublem across this error again so this time i checked my motherboard lights there are 4 lights indicate different problem and when this error again occur the light named vga was glowing which indicates that gpu is not detected so i unplugged gpu power connector to check voltages of connector and power connector has right voltages than i replugged the connector back and this time i got the display ( during this whole event i didnt turned my pc off ) so either the gpu is bad which i think is right or power supply is bad i dont think thats correct as gpu connector only has 12 volt it means whole 12 volt line should be effected if power supply is bad but as pc stuck at post due to gpu so this might be gpu i will wait next time when this happens than i will rma gpu

11 minutes ago, dead gamer said:

i think i have found the issue either it is my gpu or psu i have another issue with my system that i had posted before this where i get noise in games instead of reflections some peoples are saying this is due to screen space reflection ( watch the video i linked ) but i don't think so it is that as sometimes it become really horrible the solution to lower SSR also stop working when it procced in game also stop working 

due to which i was troubleshooting for past 2 days during that troubleshoot i stublem across this error again so this time i checked my motherboard lights there are 4 lights indicate different problem and when this error again occur the light named vga was glowing which indicates that gpu is not detected so i unplugged gpu power connector to check voltages of connector and power connector has right voltages than i replugged the connector back and this time i got the display ( during this whole event i didnt turned my pc off ) so either the gpu is bad which i think is right or power supply is bad i dont think thats correct as gpu connector only has 12 volt it means whole 12 volt line should be effected if power supply is bad but as pc stuck at post due to gpu so this might be gpu i will wait next time when this happens than i will rma gpu

PSUs are easy to replace right now for modest money, GPUs on the other hand.....

But watching the video I'm starting to think GPU as well.

8 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

PSUs are easy to replace right now for modest money, GPUs on the other hand.....

but my gpu is in warrenty so i will not have to pay for it

On 1/21/2021 at 9:04 PM, Radium_Angel said:

i think you was right it was a psu issue