Exploring Wolfenstein: The New Order - On a Train to Berlin

Askew

Bethesda just posted this up, I think it's remeniscent of Bioshock's style, I think they might be onto a good villain with that woman she seems cold and calculated with a sprinkling of sociopath.

As you'll know if you're familiar with Wolfenstein, there is Nazi imagery in it, if you don't want to see that then please don't watch.

ooooooooooo

looks good

I am marginally excited

Error: 410

I want to see it and can't because germany...

Nazis that's why. They don't want you to think the Nazis were good. IN FACT THEY WERE THE BEST EVA! :P

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I want to see it and can't because germany...

Wolfenstein games historically have not gone down well in Germany.

Wolfenstein games historically have not gone down well in Germany.

I know.

To my surprise they somehow managed to sneak a booth into gamescom last year.

Anyone think that coffee machine's coffee stream looks like really LOW quality and more like a fabric tentacle?
Plus the quality of the liquid in the shot when making it, and when he picks it up are WAY different.
^ Rewatch it and have a look.

Its the little things that make or break a game, looks like crap in some regards... But I do love me some nazi killing.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It looks really last gen but the game itself is interesting :)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3