Help me out please xd

2 minutes ago, aguywithanotthatgoodpc said:

da0baab870eb33cbce33359108171d6c.png

what new part should i buy to get more fps please help i am like really noob with computers

how much ram do you have? and in what games are you trying to get more FPS, it really varies between games

space for rent

With the cpu you have and the gpu you have a whole system makeover would be required to do much at this point.

What fps do you get with war zone, ARK, and R6? What are you looking to see? Do you have a high refresh rate monitor to take advantage of anything over 60fps?

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

14 minutes ago, aguywithanotthatgoodpc said:

i get 50-60 in all games with medium settings but im looking for maybe like 80-120 ish

Do you have a 144hz monitor? If your monitor is a standard 1080p 60hz display there isn't much benefit going beyond 60fps. With your setup you should be getting around 120 fps in rainbow with a medium/high blend, you should be able to lock 60fps in ark with a low/medium blend, and you should be able to lock 60fps in warzone with a low/medium blend.

I'm assuming your 16gb ram is dual channel thats good. Other than that I would recommend you upgrading to a GTX 1660 Super, they are usually in stock at least compared to RTX 3000. You could also get an SSD if you don't have one. Go search youtube for 1660 Super benchmarks of the games you play but keep in mind if they are benchmarking with a better processor than you that your performance will be a bit less.

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms

thas the thing i dont run any of said fps in those games and ive even tried turning it all on low and changing my res but nothing works (and yes ive checked vsync was off)

and yes im planning on buying a 144hz monitor if i can get 144+ fps in like rainbox n stuff