Pc restarts instead of shutting down - Help!

I have a few problems regarding my PC after I did a motherboardswap, one of them being that it just does not shut down the normal way. Every time I try to shut down the PC the screen goes blank for a few seconds and it looks like a normal shutdown, but then the PC just turns on again. I turn it off by holding the power button but that shouldnt be the only option, right? I have tried everything so far, it might be an error that causes windows to restart instead of shutdown, Any other ideas? So far I've tried: Fast Boot Settings, Restart when crash turned off, going into the windows files and typing things recommended by YouTube. 

There isnt much left...

Im using x570 Aorus Ultra, Ryzen 5 2600, Gskill Aegis 16gb 3000, Gtx1660s

Unless there is a scheduled restart, it seems more like a hardware problem.

Maybe motherboard's power management chip not correctly handling software shutdown or a bad PSU.

The thing is, it worked with the new motherboard for quite a while, and I am not sure when it started or what I did before it wouldnt shut down anymore. Is there a way to find out what caused a crash, like a crah report of the past? If I could figure out what crashes Windows I might be able to stop that software from doing so.

You can dig into event logs. I thought it's not crashing, just doesn't want to stay powered off. Did I misunderstand?

47 minutes ago, RageTester said:

You can dig into event logs. I thought it's not crashing, just doesn't want to stay powered off. Did I misunderstand?

No, you are right, it is powering on instantly, but Im figuring it is because of some software crashing and not closing properly. Maybe its a faulty PSU, who knows... Might just get a fresh install of windows and see if it works. 

51 minutes ago, icy3309 said:

No, you are right, it is powering on instantly, but Im figuring it is because of some software crashing and not closing properly. Maybe its a faulty PSU, who knows... Might just get a fresh install of windows and see if it works. 

Crashing software shouldn't prevent you from turning the computer off, unless it's windows update that is crashing...

23 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Crashing software shouldn't prevent you from turning the computer off, unless it's windows update that is crashing...

Ok, I will just shut it down the hard way every time. I think there is no solution 😞