No Man's Sky x Sony's Landmark the Game

FoxBeans

I was one of those people who pre-purchased the highest package of Landmark the Game from SOE because well it was Sony and it was Minecraft on crack. Hyper-realism  Minecraft well cartoony still but like compared to Minecraft it was.

Anyways as some of you are probably aware SOE separated from Sony taking along with them the Everquest Franchise as well as many other games including Everquest NEXT (the game built off of the Landmark Engine) and Landmark the Game. They then renamed to Daybreak games. I figured out quickly why the rename... cause Dey Break Games bruh. They litterally killed off Landmark for no reason but greed and left us with nothing.

The servers were officially shut down in February 2017, But look No Man's Sky started in 2016, I didn't play it until this past week but as soon as I started mining I noticed something... WAIT A MINUTE this is a Voxel Universe literal UNIVERSE. But wait this isn't just any Voxel based game I think, this has an eerily similar mechanic, functionality and terrain generation/manipulation very very very similar to Landmark the Game.

Is it just me or did Daybreak Games sell the engine and not say anything about it?