Best fan placement and radiator

Awomen

Hi, i have 3 fans and a 240 mm AIO with 2 fans liquid cooler. My case is the Corsair spec 05 and i think it has 2/3 front fans, 2 top fans, and 1 at the back. I was wondering where is the best placement for them, but since all my fans is rgb, i want it so that all the rgb fans are visible from the glass panel. So i don’t want to put the radiator in the front while facing outwards. Is there any suggestion on the placements while having good airflow? Thanks 🙂

Place in front with fans in pull or top in push. If your case allow for this. Arrows show airflow direction. Pull will give you better cpu temps and slighty higher gpu temps. While push will give you slighty higher cpu temps but better gpu temps.

image.png.fa59ee32b7233908d929a70146768521.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

One thing you should consider is; Intel suggests that you use an air cooler that pushes air down towards the CPU and MB.

The cooler you are using only cools the CPU and neglects the voltage regulators that feed the CPU.

An example of a proper cooler based on Intel's TAC 2.0 spec. would be the Noctua NH-L9x65

NH%2DL9X65.jpg

thermally-advantaged-chassis-design-guide (1).pdf

I’m actually using amd, the ryzen 7 3700x, thanks for the suggestion! I kind of get the bigger picture here. Thanks!

3 hours ago, GroundRod said:

One thing you should consider is; Intel suggests that you use an air cooler that pushes air down towards the CPU and MB.

The cooler you are using only cools the CPU and neglects the voltage regulators that feed the CPU.

An example of a proper cooler based on Intel's TAC 2.0 spec. would be the Noctua NH-L9x65

NH%2DL9X65.jpg

thermally-advantaged-chassis-design-guide (1).pdf 277.13 kB · 1 download

Nobody cares about airflow anymore unfortunately. They only care about looks, silence, and no dust, while retaining their high performance.. and then come back asking why their system is so hot 😄

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14