RBG UPHERE fans keep turning on and off

So I bought rgb up here fans and I put them into my pc and they turn on for like 2 minutes and then they’ll turn off and turn back on immediately and then turn off after 5 seconds and repeat until I turn off the pc. I Bought 2 packs of 3 of these fans and the other 3 work fine. Keep in mind I have fan splitters. For all 6 fans and one of them is plugged into sys fans or wtv on a b450tomahawk Max and the other fan splitter (the one with the fans that doesn’t work well) are plugged into pump fans. So what should I do?

Did you check in the BIOS whether it's set to DC mode? I saw in the latest video that they used these fans and that it behaved weird because it was set to the wrong mode by default.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Ok false alarm it wasn’t anything to do with the fans it was the fan header on the mobo, I moved the fab splitter to another header and it works perfectly fine now thanks for the help!