10700k- 5.0ghz hyperthreading on vs 5.1-5.2 ghz without?

Hullo, 

I've been overclocking my Intel i7-10700k and like the title suggests, can get up to a 5 ghz oc on all cores with hyperthreading on, and 5.1ghz (and possibly more) with hyperthreading off. I wanted to ask if it would be worth it to just disable hyperthreading with it for normal use- especially gaming- and just reverting back to a 5.0ghz oc when I need the extra threads. I haven't done very extensive benchmarking of the system, so I wanted to ask would that 100-200mhz boost actually give me frames? I know if it does it would make a small impact, but in lightly threaded tasks, would it be worth it at all to go mess with the bios for a slightly higher boost clock? 

Edit: And yes, before people point it out, I have a fairly crappy z490 board and a 120mm aio. Yes, my CPU likely will run toasty for a while, Yes, I'm upgrading both quite soon. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

So for gaming, disabling Hyperthreading won't really affect performance, and in some cases might actually improve it if the game is poorly optimized. 100MHz isn't usually noticeable, as it will be 1-2 frames depending on the situation, but Hyperthreading shouldn't cause any performance penalty for just gaming. That being said, you should benchmark it with your specific games, as some games like Civ do actually like Hyperthreading IIRC, so test it with your specific games to make sure it's actually a performance issue and I'm not completely wrong.