laptop storage upgrade gone wrong

TreesMadeOfTanks

So i was switching out my HP laptop's HDD with an SSD drive, while cloning the drive using Macrium Reflect the program stopped responding at 87% and i unplugged the drive from my laptop.

When i boot with the SSD i'm met with blue screen ''Your PC/Device needs to be repaired'' ''Error code: 0xc000000e'', when i go into bios and try to boot from my USB drive with windows installed the screen flashes and it won't change boot device. 

Below is a screenshot of disk management, Disk 1 is the drive in question. I tried to do the clone again on Macrium and i'm met with ''Error 8'' ''clone failed''.

What do I need to do moving forward, at this point i honestly don't care about the clone I just want to be able to boot from my USB and start new.

diskmgmgmg.png

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

format it

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

format it

I format it to NTFS and it still does the same thing. Am I doing something wrong with the format?

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

Spamming Esc key kinda allows picking boot device, at least on laptops I have experience with...

Might want to reset bios to default settings just to be safe.

Fresh installation onto SSD sure is easier than cloning whole drive.

12 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Spamming Esc key kinda allows picking boot device, at least on laptops I have experience with...

Might want to reset bios to default settings just to be safe.

Fresh installation onto SSD sure is easier than cloning whole drive.

Esc key will let me access a screen to pick boot device but it doesn't see my USB. I also double checked that USB device boot is enabled, its just not seeing it

4 minutes ago, TreesMadeOfTanks said:

Esc key will let me access a screen to pick boot device but it doesn't see my USB. I also double checked that USB device boot is enabled, its just not seeing it

Either you need to enable legacy USB support, or installation media is broken...

Did you see same USB from within windows?

1 minute ago, RageTester said:

Either you need to enable legacy USB support, or installation media is broken...

Did you see same USB from within windows?

Yes USB is visible and everything appears right. I used it on another machine like 2 weeks ago