how to make Minecraft rtx survival word with random seed

Pc6777

I want to make a Minecraft rtx world on bedrock edition, I dont want to play on one of those pre done worlds I want a to use a random survival seed. Apparently there is a way to convert worlds but it seems a bit confusing, is there a way to make a random survival world and if so how? Im tired of playing on java with modded and want to actually use the ray tracing on my 2060. 

Aren't the pre-done worlds just based on random seeds? You could just use one of those, and either use cheats to grief the pre-built structures/reset the terrain, or just you know, wal away from them and pretend they don't exist

7 hours ago, Aereldor said:

Aren't the pre-done worlds just based on random seeds? You could just use one of those, and either use cheats to grief the pre-built structures/reset the terrain, or just you know, wal away from them and pretend they don't exist

I did that but it didn't seem right so I went back to java, too big to ignore these massive things at spawn some of which have loot. It's mind boggeling how they didn't make one or 2 premade wolds with cool random seeds for actually playing, at this rate I will never truly use rtx.

1 hour ago, Pc6777 said:

I did that but it didn't seem right so I went back to java, too big to ignore these massive things at spawn some of which have loot. It's mind boggeling how they didn't make one or 2 premade wolds with cool random seeds for actually playing, at this rate I will never truly use rtx.

This should work to reset chunks in every dimension. Just delete the chunks where the premade structures and loot is.

Or use Java with shaders...

16 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

This should work to reset chunks in every dimension. Just delete the chunks where the premade structures and loot is.

Or use Java with shaders...

I have shaders but rtx looks better, I will modify the worlds they made or continue on java for a while i guess.