Internet is acting weird

Xicor

I got a broadband plan of 30mbps. Few hours ago I was playing an online game "Apex legends" and it crashed so I restarted the game and It stuck on the loading screen . It was at the phase where it would show list of servers and ask me to select a server but it didnt happen this time. I went to Speedtest by Ookla to see if my connection is slow but the test wasnt working for some reason. It also stuck at "Connecting" "finding optimal server" and seemed like it also had problem reaching servers. Also tried Google's speedtest and also doesn't work and says " The test can't be completed due to a problem with the network. Try again later ".

Tested this on my laptop with ethernet cable in and mobile phone connected via wifi ,same results. Youtube,Facebook ,Google seem to work fine and I can watch videos at 8k without problems .

Even CSGO is opening without any problems . I dont have more games to test with but right now Apex Legends,Speedtest by Ookla and Google dont work.

Ping command in cmd also works fine (google.com) with 28ms latency and 0 PL.

The only way I can speedtest is from https://speed.cloudflare.com/ and the speed is normal.

I'm using the DNS server 1.1.1.1.

Any help is appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Xicor said:

I got a broadband plan of 30mbps. Few hours ago I was playing an online game "Apex legends" and it crashed so I restarted the game and It stuck on the loading screen . It was at the phase where it would show list of servers and ask me to select a server but it didnt happen this time. I went to Speedtest by Ookla to see if my connection is slow but the test wasnt working for some reason. It also stuck at "Connecting" "finding optimal server" and seemed like it also had problem reaching servers. Also tried Google's speedtest and also doesn't work and says " The test can't be completed due to a problem with the network. Try again later ".

Tested this on my laptop with ethernet cable in and mobile phone connected via wifi ,same results. Youtube,Facebook ,Google seem to work fine and I can watch videos at 8k without problems .

Even CSGO is opening without any problems . I dont have more games to test with but right now Apex Legends,Speedtest by Ookla and Google dont work.

Ping command in cmd also works fine (google.com) with 28ms latency and 0 PL.

The only way I can speedtest is from https://speed.cloudflare.com/ and the speed is normal.

I'm using the DNS server 1.1.1.1.

Any help is appreciated.

Reboot your router AND modem.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.