Getting a replacement PSU for prebuilt "standard"

Hi all,

I recently got a bonus and decided to treat my daughter who been using a 11 year old PC to something better, I got it from Cyberpower from a presale at $1450 or so total, it was cheaper than what I could build my self, and given the GPU shortage of the 3070 it was a no brainer.

but I noticed that the power supply being listed as "standard" and remembering my own system being fried by an "standard"  power supply from a old prebuild vendor before. I would love it if any of you guys can help me find a proper replacement PSU for my daughter's pc. I'm not confidence in finding these new parts as I'm not very familiar with the newer stuff, some being single rails, multi rails and what not and old me can't really tell what would connect to the parts I have.

Thank you so much in advance; 🙂

Here's are the PC :
CASE: Eclipse P418R DRGB ATX Mid-Tower High Air Flow Gaming Case + 3x 120mm ARGB Fans 
CPU: Intel
® Core Processor i9-10900KF 10/20 3.70GHz [Turbo 5.2GHz] 20MB Cache LGA1200 [w/o Integrated Graphic] (Comet Lake-S)
FAN: MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate
HDD: 1TB Intel
® 665P SERIES PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 2000/1925 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 160/250k (Single Drive)
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 256MB Cache 7200RPM HDD  (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory  (Crucial Ballistix Sport)
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME Z490-V ATX, ARGB, 1GbE LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 4 PCIe x1, 4 SATA3, 2x M.2 SATA/PCIe + WiFi 6 Intel 201AX
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network OS: Windows 10 Home (64-bit Edition)
POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply
VIDEO: GeForce RTX
3070 8GB GDDR6

Open it up and tell us what psu it is. Also either way a 600w is really pushing it as this system does indeed consume 600w easily. What budget do you have for the psu? A good one is a rm750

13 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Open it up and tell us what psu it is. Also either way a 600w is really pushing it as this system does indeed consume 600w easily. What budget do you have for the psu? A good one is a rm750

Hi, it's not getting shipped until few weeks later so I won't be able to tell, I asked support about possibly switching it out before they process it but they won't due to it being a promotional item. So I'd have to switch it out if its some generic one, if I get lucky and get a decent branded one then I probably won't need replacing, it's a bit of a gamble, so I'd like to know ahead in the event I have to swap them out.

The build was rated as 420W so I though 600W would been okay.

I can spent up to additional $100 for another PSU.

Thank you!