USB resource issue - Finally asking for help haha

jeffmeyer5295

SO it's been awhile and hope this is the right place but here goes, need some assistance lol. I live stream, and I have a ton of hardware and sort of a strange setup, I'll try my best to explain and post some pictures. But I am having USB resource issues(running out) and it randomly axes hardware to make up for it. Please note: I am down to replace hardware, move things around usb wise, but the pc needs to stay behind me. 

I have a sit stand desk with my pc on a shelf behind me, and a long umbilical(that's what I call it) leading back to my tower. It works great, I have my 3 display port cables leading to my desktop tower and 2 USB 3.0 cables leading back to my motherboard, with high speed powered docks on the desk, each plugged into their own usb controller according to my motherboards manual. When I plug things in it will freeze windows and say there is not enough usb resources, my camera will freeze and then its just random which usb device gets killed off. I will list all my usb devices and try to be descriptive. 

Biggest reason I want to get this sorted is I am ordering a Go XLR soon and don't want to cause more issues. 

Now the easy answer is to get a USB add-in card, plug some crap into that. And I agree, that would be simple and might fix my issue. But they all look like shit haha, and I've gone to great lengths to have my pc look good(to me, screw anyone else lmao), so am trying to avoid that unless its the only option. I am curious if a newer gen motherboard might fix my issue, or if I'd run into the same crap. Here are my specs and the usb devices that are plugged into data: 

USB Hubs: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GSLMTQ8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VDVCQ84/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here are my specs: 

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte b450 pro wifi(wondering if a newer motherboard might help, not sure if usb controllers are better/have more resources as no one really talks about this or has this issue haha)

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950x

RAM: 64 gbs ddr4 corsair dominator 3200mhz(rgb, of course)

Storage: 1tb WD nvme m.2 + 1tb samsung evo 970 pro plus m.2 + assortment of sata ssds

gpu: RTX 3080 evga ftw3 ultra

dunno what else would be relevant 

USB Hardware: 

Spoiler

Steel series apex pro keyboard

steel series aurox 3, and a logitech g pro wireless(when a battery dies I just swap mice and charge the other, I hate having that shit plugged in) 

Steel series arctis pro wireless

Sure mv7 microphone(plugged in through usb) 

stream deck(regular size)

speakers(only plugged into power, the port its plugged into does not pass data) 

Lights, plugged into power, not data

I use a cam link 4k plugged into a cannon SL3

Elgato hd60s when I am streaming console stuff, otherwise its unplugged, my pc REALLY doesnt like when thats plugged in, I do not plug this into the docks

I think that's it, but feels like there may be more that I am forgetting. 

139639300_502052327438414_5057497735817216751_n.jpg

126225452_1590156344502998_4406273454605576478_n.jpg

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________