Can't make a decision which 1440p monitor to buy..

EraseNL

Hello,

I've been looking for a new monitor for a couple of days now, but I can't make a decision.

My budget is around 350 euro's and these two monitors really caught my eye:

- MSI Optix MAG322CQR
This is an 32 inch, 1440p Curved VA panel with 165hz refreshrate and is on sale right now from 479 euro to 349 euro. But the reviews on this model are sometimes very bad but some People really love this monitor.

- Gigabyte M27Q
This is an 27 inch, 1440p Flat IPS panel with 170hz refreshrate. That one sells for 339 euro atm. The reviews on that monitor are quite good, but I also read alot about IPS monitors having backlight bleeding..

My whole PC is made with MSI parts so thats why I keep coming back at the MSI 32 inch monitor, but I really want to make a choice now.

I'm currently using a BenQ XL2411 monitor which is an 24 inch 1080p TN panel with 144hz refreshrate, but that's only usable with DVI and I upgraded my PC with an Ryzen 5 3500x and a RTX 3060 Ti which doesnt have a DVI port, so I'm now using it at just 60hz.

I never had a bigger screen then 24 inch, so 32 inch looks nicer in my opnion (Go Big or Go Home lol)

I will be using it only for Gaming and YouTube and the games that I play are mostly FPS games like Escape From Tarkov, Fortnite, Call of Duty Cold War.

Hopefully you guys can help me out with this, so I can finally make a decision!

Thanks in advance!

I'd go for the M27Q. It's a very good allrounder value option. If anything, VA's are known to be worse in terms of backlight bleeding than IPS. On average, IPS is the better option over VA. In the high-end market there are some exceptions, but that's another topic.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.