How old were you when you realized the print screen button doesn't print anything?

Snickerzz

I was like 12 :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You don't know what the print screen button does? ....

i do now, i used to think it printed the screen :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i do now, i used to think it printed the screen :P

Pressing prnt scr takes a screen shot of your monitors......

Actually, when I was a kid the printscreen button DID print what was in the screen.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Pressing prnt scr takes a screen shot of your monitors......

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

You can press it to actually print something though

You can press it to actually print something though

._.

Press it and then copy the picture into paint or something and you get a screen shot

Once upon a time it actually did print out what was on the screen.

But then back then we were wearing paper shoes and had to catch our food with a spear.

Well I was one of those kids who upon seeing a button he doesn't know the function of will press it immediately to find out.

So, early.

But here's the question: why is Scroll Lock still on modern day keyboards?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014