hdmi audio

so is there software that can let me change the audio from the hdmi? its a bit too quiet for me and be nice to change the bass.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Besides Windows and your audio chip software? Have you tried with those already? I guess Voicemeeter Banana would do that, but you are gonna have less audio quality the more software-based processing you add.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Besides Windows and your audio chip software? Have you tried with those already? I guess Voicemeeter Banana would do that, but you are gonna have less audio quality the more software-based processing you add.

ya the realtake software dose nothing for the hdmi output and build in windows 7 has nothing. hmm looking at the banna thing looks complex but i can try it. i guess am amp would be better. right no i have it going out of pc by hdmi and in the an hdmi convertor to the tv and i can get rca and toslink 3.5mm out. then i got the toslink in to an digtial to anlog convertor witc has toslink in to 3.5mm, rca, coax, toslink out. then i have that toslink going to an toslink kvm/splitor that splitor go to my wireless bluetooth. the reason im doing hdmi out is because i got my pc hooked to 1 monitor and 1 tv and i want the audio form my pc my bed my blue tooth and from hdmi consoles. i got an hdmi kvm switch wich auto switch to a new input so that works just need that audio part.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

i think i got it working thx will have to test the consoles volume  thow. sounds like ill will need some amp for the consoles.

hmm could i have banna take an input from the hdmi convertor so the console audio would go thue my pc?

10 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

i think i got it working thx will have to test the consoles volume  thow. sounds like ill will need some amp for the consoles.

hmm could i have banna take an input from the hdmi convertor so the console audio would go thue my pc?

Your setup sounds very messy. Like you want audio to wireless BT from 2+ sources and video to monitors from 2 sources? Home theater amp would probably make things easier, but getting good quality one with enough inputs and outputs might get expensive.

Voicemeter Banana is virtual audio driver. So it can only work with existing audio devices. Which means mobos HDMI connector (which is output I think). If you need PC to get HDMI signal as input, you would need capture card.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Your setup sounds very messy. Like you want audio to wireless BT from 2+ sources and video to monitors from 2 sources? Home theater amp would probably make things easier, but getting good quality one with enough inputs and outputs might get expensive.

Voicemeter Banana is virtual audio driver. So it can only work with existing audio devices. Which means mobos HDMI connector (which is output I think). If you need PC to get HDMI signal as input, you would need capture card.

i found a way to get the hdmi as line in(rca to 3.5mm). but still i get this buzzing nose with bannana so ill have to mess with it some more. i can get it to work with out banana but having the line in listen to my digital out. but i still get no control for it. i was thinking an toslink line in sound card but im looking at $100 for that.

ya it is a mess but i dont no how els to do it and i was trying to do it on some budget.

ya i got 3 headsets 2 monitors, and an duel monitor kvm for 2 pcs also an kvm for hdmi to switch one monitor (tv) to a console. i want the 3 headsets to work with 2 pcs and the consoles. also dont want to push buttons. 

i will some day have 2 monitors and and tv thow its nice to have the pc to the tv to watch stuff so i dont no. i want an oled tv but there like $2500

HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor

Digital to Analog Audio

Digital Optical Audio 4x2 Matrix

TaoTronics 164ft Long Range Bluetooth 5.0

Edited by thrasher_565