Razer 011 li lian case rgb controlled by icue

GrassHopperaggy

Hi. Taking on my first build. I have just bought the razer 011 li lian case. I have 6 ql120 rgb fans to go in it and a corsair h150i.  I have the commander pro and wondered can I control the case rgbs with the icue software and what will I need to do to do this.  

I have attached pics of the razer rgb connector. 20210108_190414.thumb.jpg.e38e466b310d1b5b3ff168548c51d4e3.jpg

20210108_190536.jpg

20210108_190440.jpg

• 3 years later...

I see this is an old post from 2021, but I'm trying to do the same thing.  Let me know if you ever figured out a way to have icue software control the LianLi Razor case.

11 hours ago, Zagimus said:

I see this is an old post from 2021, but I'm trying to do the same thing.  Let me know if you ever figured out a way to have icue software control the LianLi Razor case.

Thread Revive Discord GIF - Thread Revive Discord Discord Thread - Discover  & Share GIFs

but all ARGB strips will work with commander pro / node pro

the razer lian li controller is propriatray cant hook anything els to it. have to use razer argb software. posably you can use a 3rd party software to control it but i doubt it. razer sells another argb controller that takes stander connectors so ied suggest that if you want both controllable or use a another controller.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links