Install Windows 10 without corruption, possible?

aDoomGuy

So I went to install fresh Windows 10 again due to some system errors. Well some applications didnt function properly and some startup items didnt start UP as they was supposed to sometimes. I asked Bitdefender for help with the anti virus suite and they told me I had system errors and running sfc confirmed this. 

So I reinstalled back in December and after installing drivers I ran sfc to check and again there was corruption it had fixed. So now I'm reinstalling again and I have tried twice today but sfc still complains after installing OS, Even before I look for updates. 

I have fast boot disable, all boot options set to uefi and secure boot on. Not running xmp or any other overclock and I even tried to speed down my ram to 2100mhz but that didnt help. 

So now Im running memtest but that looks fine. I have had No crashes or freezing etc in game so Im clueless as to why Windows fails to install properly again and again. 

I have disconnected everything apart from mouse, keyboard and gpu and of course install drive. 

Install drive is Kingston A2000 nvme. All other drives are disconnected.  I ran chkdsk /f /r on both install medium and the nvme. 

I tried to reinstalled the USB with fresh Windows media and Im using a USB 3.0 stick on USB 3.0 port in the rear IO (blue USB connection on both mobo and flash drive). 

Memtest still looking perfekt, what can cause this...? System is in my sig down there

IMG_20210108_113258.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

6 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Thanks doc. I've seen that and I had problems before running check disk. Also problem is there from installation or the background configuring don before the user is presented with the desktop for the first time. 

First thing I did was to run sfc and it had to fix something. 

Hammer test on pass 2 still No error, when it passes 2 I think I Will abort and run Prime95 on the CPU and see if that spits out any errors. 

1 hour ago, aDoomGuy said:

Also problem is there from installation or the background configuring don before the user is presented with the desktop for the first time. 

Please specify? 

Have you tried installing windows without network connected? Have you downloaded windows iso from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

8 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Please specify? 

Have you tried installing windows without network connected? Have you downloaded windows iso from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Not without network, no. I was going to but since I activate by logging into my account I'm not sure how that would work. 

Yes, I used the MS tool to make USB media for installation.

What I meant was that system files get corrupted either during main installation or during the screens where Windows asks your permission to use your location, targeted adds etc if you know what I mean (the PC is working in the background at that time it seems, probably configuring things). Unless there are corrupt files already installed to the USB device.

Well, PC passed 2 Memtest passes and Prime95 small FFT's without any error or even warning. Max temp during FFT's was 68°C.

3 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Not without network, no. I was going to but since I activate by logging into my account I'm not sure how that would work. 

Yes, I used the MS tool to make USB media for installation.

What I meant was that system files get corrupted either during main installation or during the screens where Windows asks your permission to use your location, targeted adds etc if you know what I mean (the PC is working in the background at that time it seems, probably configuring things). Unless there are corrupt files already installed to the USB device.

Well, PC passed 2 Memtest passes and Prime95 small FFT's without any error or even warning. Max temp during FFT's was 68°C.

Okay so you don't just have a activation key? Maybe just connect when it ask to connect to your profile?

FS in Denmark/EU:

3 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Okay so you don't just have a activation key? Maybe just connect when it ask to connect to your profile?

Yeah, I do ...but I'm not sure where I put it. I looked for it in my desk but it wasn't there anymore. If I can find it maybe I'll try that or maybe hope and pray that my OS is intact after sfc fixed it..

15 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Yeah, I do ...but I'm not sure where I put it. I looked for it in my desk but it wasn't there anymore. If I can find it maybe I'll try that or maybe hope and pray that my OS is intact after sfc fixed it..

Since you already installed windows multiple times... the key is stored on the motherboard and a simple reinstall does not delete it. You do *not* need a Microsoft account to activate windows - yet. 

As for your issue, I'd say one or more of these drives could cause it maybe but it's hard to say obviously. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

28 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

Since you already installed windows multiple times... the key is stored on the motherboard and a simple reinstall does not delete it. You do *not* need a Microsoft account to activate windows - yet. 

As for your issue, I'd say one or more of these drives could cause it maybe but it's hard to say obviously. 

Drives are disconnected until after Windows is fully updated and it's time to install drivers. Corruption happens prior to this.

@DoctorNick Installed without internet until it asked me to connect. At first I tried to say I didn't have internet and it forced me to make a local account so I hit the reset switch and connected to the internet when it asked again.

Sigh... still... damn... corruption after install... Guess I'll just have to live with it unless I try with my HyperX flash drive...

G*********!!!@@@🤬

Bluescreens twice Critical Process Died. One time with services.exe and another time with svchost.exe. Guess I have to try my HyperX but I can't see why the one I've used messes up. It has only had one purpose in its life and that is to be installation media for Windows 10 and it's only been overwritten 3 or 4 times to update the install files. The HyperX have been used plenty more.