Im confuse for the dell XPS 13 series in my country

Go to solution Solved by pythonmegapixel,

They will all perform roughly the same because they are pretty much the same spec.

The first decision you need to make, is do you need a touch screen or not?

Theses are the option but i dont know which one to get im getting it for college and some 1080p video editing and coding i dont know which one to get as the xps 13 7390 which is suppose to have the U mode have the newer model too in my country so im confuse as to which one should i get

837EC196-AB61-49CF-B2D7-64CE74D2CB82.png

They will all perform roughly the same because they are pretty much the same spec.

The first decision you need to make, is do you need a touch screen or not?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

I see thank you very much i think i will get it so i can also take notes in class thank you for helping me again and again last time it was you helping me too im just trying my best because its alot of money

At that pricerange, AND since you're considering a Dell XPS, you should absolutely consider an M1 Macbook. Air, or Pro, they should go for the same Price, or even cheaper (with similar SSD + Ram size).

They both will be faster, longer battery life, better Trackpad, and better Display (if the Dell Laptops have a the Full HD Screen).

But you need to decide, if you prefer Windows over MacOS, or if there are other aspects.

But just looking at both Notebooks objectiely for basic College Stuff, Video editing, coding etc, i think even the Macbook Air is the better Overall notebook.