Leaking HD 560s

I recently bought a pair of HD 560s on amazon and am getting complaints from friends that they are able to hear what I am listening to through my microphone ; so long story short I need to find a solution to this issue. 

I don't wanna be annoying for too long 

EQUIPMENT I USE 

• BLUE YETI X 
  • HD 560S 
  • STANDARD MIC ARM OFF AMAZON 

If you need any more info to advise me in a better manner you can just comment and I can reply to your comment so you get extra info for the situation at hand.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED 

10 minutes ago, OrdJk said:

I recently bought a pair of HD 560s on amazon and am getting complaints from friends that they are able to hear what I am listening to through my microphone ; so long story short I need to find a solution to this issue. 

I don't wanna be annoying for too long 

EQUIPMENT I USE 

• BLUE YETI X 
  • HD 560S 
  • STANDARD MIC ARM OFF AMAZON 

If you need any more info to advise me in a better manner you can just comment and I can reply to your comment so you get extra info for the situation at hand.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED 

There are open back and closed back headphones. Your cans are open back. The sound is supposed to go through and leak (this gives you better soundstage and adds an extra "airiness" to the sound). You will hear others while wearing your Senns, and others will hear you. That's how things work and there is nothing you can do but sending them back and going for a closed back pair of headphones. If you were to, for example, tape the outside of the cup to avoid sound leaking, it would tamper with the sound in a bad way. They are designed to have that "leak".

I mean the HD 560s are open-back headphones, so sound will be heard from outside no matter what. I don’t know how much the acoustics would be affected if you covered the open backs on your own. 

if your using discord adjust your input sensitivity and put the mic closer to your face. you can also use rtx voice or whatever amd uses