Chrome acting like everythings a text box?

Guiltyxz

Idk if this is the right subforum or name but anyway. Whenever I click on anything on Chrome it shows the line (idk the name lol) that you would see in like Word when you write text, I have included a gif as an example. I have tried disabling all my extensions and going in an incog tab and its the same. Any thoughts?

YODate.gif

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

I would try to restart chrome first by killing it with task manager. If that doesn't work, try a system restart. If neither of those work I would just try to update chrome first or re-install it. 

Edit: Make sure your passwords are saved before you re-install chrome! you can export them as a csv file in chrome settings.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

14 minutes ago, PenguinMaster said:

Edit: Make sure your passwords are saved before you re-install chrome! you can export them as a csv file in chrome settings.

Heard of Google Sync?

elephants

5 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Heard of Google Sync?

Backup's of backup's are good too, just in case. You don't want to realize that sync was off after the fact.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

8 hours ago, PenguinMaster said:

I would try to restart chrome first by killing it with task manager. If that doesn't work, try a system restart. If neither of those work I would just try to update chrome first or re-install it. 

Thx, will try later

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang