The CHEAPEST Legit Gaming Laptop

AlexTheGreatish

And it's now climbed to 849...so it never hit the advertised price. That's a bad look LMG, maybe don't do branded stuff with Walmart anymore. 

On 1/8/2021 at 3:10 PM, TigerWolfe said:

And it's now climbed to 849...so it never hit the advertised price. That's a bad look LMG, maybe don't do branded stuff with Walmart anymore. 

I think this is a minor consequence of them releasing videos on Floatplane early. Not bashing it but I think it caused the problem we have here.

When they released the video on Youtube the laptop was no longer priced at $699. The last day I recall it being $699 was Dec. 30th 2020. The video was released on January 2nd 2020. So from what I understand about Floatplane the videos are released earlier there. So Floatplane users probably had a chance to get in on the deal. But Youtube users missed the deal by the time the Video was released.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 12:58 PM, AlexTheGreatish said:

Well crap.  We do have a contact there so I'll see if we can do anything.

Any update yet?

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.6c4b776abf1e65aa9ff5ac7532bebf79.png

Just got my wife one so she can join the ultimate gaming community finally :-p I got it at $799. I don't believe it'll return to that price $700 before it fully sells out. So I jumped when I saw the dip. Looks like a sub-company that sells through Walmart market decides when the price drops, not Walmart. And that their stock seems low when they decide to put up a sale. Maybe to just empty their stock of them at that sub company or site. I hope this kinda gives you a inside view of what the stock maybe like. It's true what Linus said; there's no telling how long these will still be around when that price hits. PS: I got this b/c the RTX 30xx series sounded like they may get nerfed somewhat. PSS: Same specs on something like IbuyPower or other sites was still around $1,300. For $799+$100 SSD+$50-$100 RAM is still cheaper than other options atm.

image.png

• 3 months later...

Nothing was posted here for a long time, I think this laptop is sold out forever? Probably yes, but still waiting for the laptops to get in stock, I just really hope for them to get to 699$. We'll see.