Wireless gaming mouse

Wild Walker

I am looking for a new mouse and really would like if it would be wireless.

I dont want to pay more then €80,- (The Netherlands) for it.

Right now i am using a Steelseries Sensei so i would like a mouse with almost the same size or atleast a bit bigger.

The ones i have seen so for are the:

Logitech G703 Hero

Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed

Razer Mamba Wireless

Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

HyperX Pulsefire Dart

Roccat Kain 200

Personally i recommend against the Razer mice if you plan to use the software for customization, Synapse 3 is pretty unoptimized to say the least. They make good hardware but the software side...

so from your currency to mine (CDN) translates to about $124 which is just enough for a wireless model O. I got this mouse a few days ago and i upgraded from the death adder chroma and it made the world of a difference. The 703 I find is terrible to hold in your hand. 

6 minutes ago, Cherry Chrome said:

so from your currency to mine (CDN) translates to about $124 which is just enough for a wireless model O. I got this mouse a few days ago and i upgraded from the death adder chroma and it made the world of a difference. The 703 I find is terrible to hold in your hand. 

Quess the g pro is also bad considering it's basically the same shape

1 hour ago, Smackaroy said:

I heard the g pro was fine but the 703 has a curve that strains your pinky muscle real bad that the g pro doesnt

16 hours ago, Smackaroy said:

The G Pro is nothing like the G703/403. 

15 hours ago, Cherry Chrome said:

I heard the g pro was fine but the 703 has a curve that strains your pinky muscle real bad that the g pro doesnt

It's preference mostly, a lot of people use the G703/403 and have no issues with it.

@AirBourne The G Pro Wireless is a bit more expensive usually, but you can find it for a bit less now that the G Pro X Superlight was released. It's much closer to the Steelseries Sensei in terms of shape and size than any of the ones you listed.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

23 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The G Pro is nothing like the G703/403. 

It's preference mostly, a lot of people use the G703/403 and have no issues with it.

@AirBourne The G Pro Wireless is a bit more expensive usually, but you can find it for a bit less now that the G Pro X Superlight was released. It's much closer to the Steelseries Sensei in terms of shape and size than any of the ones you listed.

I really would like to get a G Pro Wireless but where i live they still are €115,- and that is above my budget becouse i don't want to spend more then €80,-.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:10 PM, AirBourne said:

I really would like to get a G Pro Wireless but where i live they still are €115,- and that is above my budget becouse i don't want to spend more then €80,-.

Maybe the Steelseries Aerox 3 or Steelseries Rival 3 Wireless or the Glorious Model O Wireless then? Of the ones you mentioned the G703 and the Basilisk are the 2 best IMO, but they are very different from the Sensei, so they will definitely take some getting used to.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

On 1/4/2021 at 5:50 PM, PCGuy_5960 said:

Maybe the Steelseries Aerox 3 or Steelseries Rival 3 Wireless or the Glorious Model O Wireless then? Of the ones you mentioned the G703 and the Basilisk are the 2 best IMO, but they are very different from the Sensei, so they will definitely take some getting used to.

I found a site where they review alot of mice and they have a special search option to find the best mouse that will fit for your hand and grip type, and from all the mice i had in my list the G703 and the Basalisk are recommended.

So now it is just going to be which one will i go for.
https://www.rocketjumpninja.com/mouse-search

17 hours ago, AirBourne said:

I found a site where they review alot of mice and they have a special search option to find the best mouse that will fit for your hand and grip type, and from all the mice i had in my list the G703 and the Basalisk are recommended.

So now it is just going to be which one will i go for.
https://www.rocketjumpninja.com/mouse-search

If you can try them out at a store, do it, it's the only way to know for sure which mouse feels best in your hand. Other than that, both the G703 and Basilisk are great, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 2.

I like the basilisk because of the chunky scroll wheel and you can save profile directly to the mouse, mouse for gaming comes down to personal comfort I'd say if you have access to a store we're you can try a few do that, and as for wireless I would only do that if it charges wirelessly via mouse pad

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

On 1/6/2021 at 1:06 PM, PCGuy_5960 said:

If you can try them out at a store, do it, it's the only way to know for sure which mouse feels best in your hand. Other than that, both the G703 and Basilisk are great, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 2.

10 hours ago, lotus10101 said:

I like the basilisk because of the chunky scroll wheel and you can save profile directly to the mouse, mouse for gaming comes down to personal comfort I'd say if you have access to a store we're you can try a few do that, and as for wireless I would only do that if it charges wirelessly via mouse pad

All the shops that sell these mice are closed becouse of the lockdown we have right now and the lockdown will get extended so i am not able to try them out. that is also why is asking here for advice

59 minutes ago, AirBourne said:

All the shops that sell these mice are closed becouse of the lockdown we have right now and the lockdown will get extended so i am not able to try them out. that is also why is asking here for advice

Hmm well in terms of comfort are you more of a cupped hand or more flat hand palm rested  when using a mouse?as far as the razor stuff basilisk favor a more cup position and the mamba more flat

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

1 hour ago, lotus10101 said:

Hmm well in terms of comfort are you more of a cupped hand or more flat hand palm rested  when using a mouse?as far as the razor stuff basilisk favor a more cup position and the mamba more flat

Now with my current mice i use the steelseries senei i have  claw/ palm grip but the most comfortable mice i owned was the Logitech G500 but that has already been more then 6 years ago and when i look at pictures of the G703 and the Basillisk it is a bit of a combination of those 2

On 1/7/2021 at 3:41 PM, AirBourne said:

Here's a shape comparison with your current mouse, if it's any help:

https://www.rtings.com/mouse/tools/3d-model-shape-compare/steelseries-sensei-ten-vs.-logitech-g703-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse?orientation=3D&overlap=beside

https://www.rtings.com/mouse/tools/3d-model-shape-compare/steelseries-sensei-ten-vs.-razer-basilisk-x-hyperspeed?orientation=3D&overlap=beside