Can I swap my Outemu switches in my Red Dragon K552 for some Gateron switches or others

Zenkaih

So I've been wanted to switch up my switches and yes my keyboard is hotswappable and I've been wondering if a different kind of switch that is 3 pin could work for the Keyboard.

21 minutes ago, Zenkaih said:

So I've been wanted to switch up my switches and yes my keyboard is hotswappable and I've been wondering if a different kind of switch that is 3 pin could work for the Keyboard.

What is your keyboard?
If your keyboard comes with Outemu hotswap socket, you will have to thin down the bronze pins of non-Outemu switches in order to swap em in.

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

Like @ProBottler said, it's not a direct swap with any other kind of switches than the outemu.  The contact pins are ticker on other brand and you will have to file them to make them thinner.  It will be a long process and is probably not worth the trouble for the price of the board.  I would say try to find switches that would suit you in the outemu offering.  If you don't find any then something like the gmmk would be more adequate than the k552 for your switch swapping needs. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD