Quick Question

Balebboi
Go to solution Solved by minibois,
3 minutes ago, Balebboi said:

I was wondering if any of you guys knew what the thing was called that the people at LTT put inside their computers when they ship them.  It looks like a bag of air or foam that helps keep the components inside the computer more secure while traveling.  If any or you know what it is called or where I could find it to purchase it I would really appreciate it.

"Instapak" is the general term (brand?) used to describe this product.

This video might be interesting for you:

Around 5:00 he starts talking about this product. "Expanding foam" is the general name.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew what the thing was called that the people at LTT put inside their computers when they ship them.  It looks like a bag of air or foam that helps keep the components inside the computer more secure while traveling.  If any or you know what it is called or where I could find it to purchase it I would really appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, Balebboi said:

"Instapak" is the general term (brand?) used to describe this product.

This video might be interesting for you:

Around 5:00 he starts talking about this product. "Expanding foam" is the general name.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What it consits of I don't know but I think it's some kind of foam that hardens so it can support heavy things like a big GPU. It's pretty neat.