Varying Download Speeds w/ Gigabit Internet

I have tested 2 different PCs in the house while trying to limit for differences between tests. The PCs use different components, but I built them both and they both work as expected. I am testing the internet speeds on both using speedtest by Ookla. I am using the same cat6 ethernet cable connected directly to our modem for both PCs. The process is as follows: I test PC A and it has a download of ~950Mbps (close to the gigabit we pay for), and then I immediately unplug the ethernet cable from PC A and plug it into PC B and test the internet on PC B which is then ~150-200Mbps. What could be causing this extreme difference in download speed? PC A has Windows 10 Pro while PC B has Windows 10 Home. PC B has a built-in wifi card, but I turned off the wifi and only left the bluetooth on.

it could be the Ethernet port in the mb some older boards or even lower end boards dont have gig ethernet ports 

1 hour ago, Dk SPYder said:

it could be the Ethernet port in the mb some older boards or even lower end boards dont have gig ethernet ports 

The board on the lower internet speed PC has a brand new Asus ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming motherboard

3 hours ago, dylanreadel said:

The board on the lower internet speed PC has a brand new Asus ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming motherboard

Check the drivers. What chipset do each pc use? Majority of the time, it's a driver issue. Either default windows driver or overly feature heavy drivers with qos junk. 

PC A has an i5-8600K and PC B has an i7-10700K. Would I need to download an Intel Network Adapter Driver for Windows 10 or something else? I'm not too familiar with network drivers.

9 minutes ago, dylanreadel said:

PC A has an i5-8600K and PC B has an i7-10700K. Would I need to download an Intel Network Adapter Driver for Windows 10 or something else? I'm not too familiar with network drivers.

Yes, if the boards both have Intel NICs then start with that. Avoid any Killer Gaming NIC drivers and whatnot as they usually come with bloat and QoS software enabled by default.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

So I downloaded the newest Intel Network Adapter Driver and am still getting ~200Mbps download over ethernet directly from the modem. The download also included the Intel PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility, so I ran the diagnostics tests just to see if something was wrong and the connection and hardware tests were fine, but the cable test failed when testing with a cat6 to the modem and a different cat6 to the router (which then connects to the modem). Could my motherboard's ethernet port be the problem, and would purchasing a pcie network adapter card be something that could fix it?

This whole problem isn't that devastating because I still have a good internet connection, but I did test the wifi connection directly from the modem with the motherboards built-in wifi card and it was 600Mbps download. Not sure if I should even consider using a hardwired connection if the wifi connection is that good (although perhaps not as stable).

Screenshot (2).png