Nzxt cam says pump is not running but bios says pump is running. Cpu overheating

I got a kraken x53 for Christmas and when I installed it everything looked fine, fans were running and the aio display was on but my cpu temp was in the 80's just loading windows. I checked nzxt cam and it said my pump was at 0rpm. I shut down let it cool down for a minute and went into bios (Asrock x570 steel legend) and set my cpu 2 header to water pump mode. Thinking that would work. On a reset, the bios said my pump was running but still in the high temps, I booted to windows and loaded nzxt cam and it still said my pump was at 0rpm. I have no clue what's going on and would appreciate any help thank you.

Remove the USB cable

In the bios set the header to static and to run at 100%

See if you get any change in temp

I appreciate the help but Before I read your comment I tried to change the sata cable thinking it might of been a bad connection and now my system boots for about a millisecond and then immediately boots down. When I press the power button again I get nothing until I flip the PSU switch and then the cycle repeats. Scared I fried something on my motherboard or something.

5 hours ago, narrdarr said:

Remove the USB cable

In the bios set the header to static and to run at 100%

See if you get any change in temp

3 hours ago, Chrisman2020 said:

I appreciate the help but Before I read your comment I tried to change the sata cable thinking it might of been a bad connection and now my system boots for about a millisecond and then immediately boots down. When I press the power button again I get nothing until I flip the PSU switch and then the cycle repeats. Scared I fried something on my motherboard or something.

Unplug the aio and clear cmos then try to post to bios