First Real PC Build / Upgrade Help

Budget (including currency): $2,000 - $2,500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Destiny 2, Rainbow 6 Siege, Call of Duty Cold War, Halo Infinite, normal YouTube surfing and watching some movies and shows. Will primarily be for gaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Current PC is a Pre-Built Alienware R9 with an Intel I-7 9700K with 16 GB RAM and a Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU with an AIO CPU Corsair Cooler. Current Monitor is a HP 25X with 1080p Resolution and am able to run a constant 140 FPS on Destiny 2 on High Settings in game. 

What I am after or trying to find out is what build would be an upgrade and within my price budget? The Alienware is ok, however, I do not like the fact that I can't really upgrade each year or when major components come out, especially due to how small of space there is inside the case. Or would it be better to go to another Pre-Built like Digital Storm or iBuyPower type of setup? I would like to go with a build so I can get the experience in working on my own machine and have the satisfaction of building it, if that makes sense. Keeping all of this in mind, the only real PC upgrade/building experience that I have is replacing RAM sticks and adding a couple of SSD's to the PC. Any help, input, or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Kindest Regards,

hey Angel

nice discribstion from you, but i dont get if you want a recommendation for a pre build

or a PC Parts list for a new costum PC

Note: Hardware is due to New Consoles, CPU´s, GPU´s, SSD´s...... Chrismas, Corona very expensive or not even available

With your budget, another pre-built won't be a significant performance upgrade, you would want to build yourself to take advantage of the latest hardware releases.

Having said that, your current build is pretty good. If you want a quick and easy update, just upgrade your gpu to a 3070 or 3080 (making sure it fits in the case and your power supply is adequate to handle it)