Unable to join Discord

Hello guys!!

I'm unable to join the discord server. When I click the joining link I'm redirected to discord and after clicking join there is no server.

If you are talking about LTT server, its not accepting new members at the moment. In order to be qualified to join, please make sure that you have connected Discord with your forum account, have account older than 5 months, have 2FA enabled and have phone number attached to account.

If you are talking about Discord servers in general, reinstalling software may help.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 3:11 PM, LogicalDrm said:

If you are talking about LTT server, its not accepting new members at the moment. In order to be qualified to join, please make sure that you have connected Discord with your forum account, have account older than 5 months, have 2FA enabled and have phone number attached to account.

If you are talking about Discord servers in general, reinstalling software may help.

Wow. I'm amazed how you guys moderate. 5 month Discord account? Well. Why don't you add some requirement such as IDs, mother's maiden name, blood type, a photo of bank accounts? You should seriously consider it. Bravo.

1 minute ago, boringashell said:

Wow. I'm amazed how you guys moderate. 5 month Discord account? Well. Why don't you add some requirement such as IDs, mother's maiden name, blood type, a photo of bank accounts? You should seriously consider it. Bravo.

For one, Discord moderation and forum moderation are handled mainly different people. For two, since moderation of active chat is harder than forums, the requirements are made so that the server would be harder to raid, spam or otherwise cause trouble in. Discord also has much harsher policy on banning people than forums do.

While you bleed your sarcasm, why don't you read our rules:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LogicalDrm Thank you for your answer. I appreciate that. 5 month old rule definitely is not for me. I hoped that Discord channel would be useful for me. I changed my job 1 month ago. And I'll dive into computers more. Anyway. Thanks again. Have a nice day.

On 12/27/2020 at 6:11 AM, LogicalDrm said:

In order to be qualified to join, please make sure that you have connected Discord with your forum account, have account older than 5 months, have 2FA enabled and have phone number attached to account.

Question then:
I'm on the server and only qualify for one of those - older than 5 month account.

I don't have 2FA, because I don't have a phone.
So I'm a bit confused on how I verified myself.

elephants

8 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Question then:
I'm on the server and only qualify for one of those - older than 5 month account.

I don't have 2FA, because I don't have a phone.
So I'm a bit confused on how I verified myself.

You would have to ask from Discord admins. I'm just relaying (sort of) info they have (sort of) said. But if you have been on server before the new rules went up (the ones you have to actually agree), then that might be why. Like I've been idling there for long time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LogicalDrm said:

You would have to ask from Discord admins. I'm just relaying (sort of) info they have (sort of) said. But if you have been on server before the new rules went up (the ones you have to actually agree), then that might be why. Like I've been idling there for long time.

I joined in September...

elephants