Is the rechargable battery pack for the old XBox One controller compatible with the new XBox Core controllers?

REscobar

So my controller is dying, but my battery pack is working fine enough, I will be buying a new controller and I was wondering if the battery packs are compatible, there is no clear compatibility charts or anything on the Microsoft store, the closest it gets is a bullet point indicating that the new battery pack they sell is compatible with usb-c controller (because it includes the cable),  but the newest XBox One and XBox Core controllers are usb-c, does this mean they are compatible?

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit

4 minutes ago, REscobar said:

So my controller is dying, but my battery pack is working fine enough, I will be buying a new controller and I was wondering if the battery packs are compatible, there is no clear compatibility charts or anything on the Microsoft store, the closest it gets is a bullet point indicating that the new battery pack they sell is compatible with usb-c controller (because it includes the cable),  but the newest XBox One and XBox Core controllers are usb-c, does this mean they are compatible?

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit

Just confirmed with mine. First Party unit will fit. I recall seeing somewhere that aftermarket units might not fit due to some very-minor-but-enough-to-cause-interference curvature of the battery pack.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)