Trying to boot into UEFI and I get "Input Not Supported" message on my monitor?

Hi friends!

Just built myself a new PC and I'm very excited!

Ryzen 5 2600

Gigabyte RX 5600 XT 6GB

MSI B450I Gaming Plus Wifi

G. Skill Aegis 16GB (2x8) DDR4 3000

Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W 

Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 1TB

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4

NZXT H210

The Graphics Card came about 2 weeks after everything else, so I built it with my old PNY GTX 780 to get me up and running. Everything worked perfectly including being able to get into the UEFI.

My 5600 XT came yesterday. When I installed it, my monitor gave me the message 'Input not supported'. So I connected to my samsung TV in the living room and it worked fine. I was able to get into the UEFI and into Windows.

I installed the drivers, and then connected it to my monitor again. Now it still flashes the 'Input Not Supported' message a couple times, but eventually does boot into Windows.

However, when I mash the delete key on startup to get into the UEFI it just says 'input not supported' and won't go any farther. I have to use the power button to turn it off, and then back on, and it will go into Windows, but I cannot get into the UEFI.

The monitor I'm currently using is the Acer S271HL Gbidx. 

Anyone know what this is all about?

I have a new monitor coming on Wednesday (AOC C32G2 32" Curved 165Hz 1920x1080), but I'd like to know how to solve the issue in case I encounter it again. 

Thanks for your help and insight!

Edit- Not sure if this belongs in Graphics Cards or Monitors, but now that I think about it, probably Monitors. If a mod sees this feel free to move this post over there. Thanks! ❤️

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol