Do I need a external DAC/Amp for sennheiser hd 559?

BoomBam

I am thinking about buying a new headphone. The Sennheiser HD 559 seems to be a good choice, but the problem is that as of now I do not have any external DAC/Amp. I listen to music from my cheap phone (170 usd , Nokia 5.3) and a decent laptop(~800 usd, HP probook 445). So I wonder if they will be able to drive these headphones fine(well, at least either of them). The thing is I am in a tight budget and need the whole setup to be around 100 usd. So would a bluetooth headphone like  Sennheiser HD 350 be a better choice for me since I wouldn't need a dac, or would I be better off with a bit cheaper headphone along with an external DAC/Amp.

All in all, my options are:

# Sennheiser HD 559($110) and drive it with what I have.

#Sennheiser HD 350($100) or some other bluetooth headphone.

#A cheaper heaphone along with an amp/dac.(I'm not sure which ones , but total under $100)

Note : My priorities are good neutral sound quality and a wide soundstage. I don't care much about wireless. And I want the best I can get for 100 bucks.

Pls help and thanks in advance.

Both the phone and the laptop will be able to drive the HD559's so you would not have a problem and would not need a DAC or AMP.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

Thanks. Nice to know. By the way , how good are studio heaphones like hd 280 pro for normal listening, not for any creative purposes, compared to the hd 559?