Silly question about Model O Wireless

afaq0
Go to solution Solved by Prodigy_Smit,

I would generally leave it plugged in for a half hour and then continue using it but it should be fine after 10 minutes.

Hi, I just got the Model O Wireless and I have a silly question. 

The start guide says to plug the mouse in and let it charge to 100% first. 
Is it alright if I've had it plugged in for like 10 minutes and just start using it as normal?

The software shows full batter but I'm still not sure. 

I would generally leave it plugged in for a half hour and then continue using it but it should be fine after 10 minutes.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

25 minutes ago, afaq0 said:

Hi, I just got the Model O Wireless and I have a silly question. 

The start guide says to plug the mouse in and let it charge to 100% first. 
Is it alright if I've had it plugged in for like 10 minutes and just start using it as normal?

The software shows full batter but I'm still not sure. 

I would use it as it is until it runs out of battery for the first time and the battery is reset so that it can start charging roughly from 10-15% so that you use up all the battery's capacity in a long run.

1 minute ago, Stygian Zenith said:

@afaq0off topic but, im thinking of getting a honeycomb shell mouse and was wondering if the holes on a mouse are annoying compared to regular mice without any?

Hi @Stygian Zenith . 
I use a Fingertip Grip where my palm does not touch the mouse. Only my fingers touch the mouse. So personally I didn't notice the holes and it's working well so far :D
My grip is the least common out of the three (Palm grip, Claw grip and Fingertip grip) so I think your experience could be different. 

@afaq0alr, I use claw grip most of the time as my mouse is kinda heavy, so I cant finger tip. btw thanks. Another question, how big is your hand, (just to see if my hands are to small to fingertip)

5 minutes ago, Stygian Zenith said:

@afaq0off topic but, im thinking of getting a honeycomb shell mouse and was wondering if the holes on a mouse are annoying compared to regular mice without any?

As @afaq0 said I will repeat myself and confirm. the thing with holes deends mainly if you like lightweight mice and if it doen't bother you to have holes or most extremely saying you don't have trypophobia ;)

@Stygian ZenithI think my hands are like 20x10 or something (I think I have big big hands lol)

I tried seeing if the holes made much of a difference when using claw grip and I actually couldn't feel them much. 

I agree with @Dream Machines Officialwith his statement too :D