Is my new setup gonna be good

jokeTV
Go to solution Solved by OR13N,
8 minutes ago, jokeTV said:

So my curent pc im using is so bad, that i cant get parts in latvia, so im gonna buy an new pc
i only wanna know one thing, is intel i3-10300 with nvidia 1050 ti gonna be good for games like roblox, cities skylines, Hearts of iron 4 or minecraft in 1080p display?

You can play AAA titles in low to medium settings, not sure about City Skylines since it is a CPU intensive game and can tax yours pretty easily. Consider getting AMD? LIke an old 2600 or 3600 if it's available in the second hand market there.

So my curent pc im using is so bad, that i cant get parts in latvia, so im gonna buy an new pc
i only wanna know one thing, is intel i3-10300 with nvidia 1050 ti gonna be good for games like roblox, cities skylines, Hearts of iron 4 or minecraft in 1080p display?

Yes, should be good for 1080p gaming in those kinds of games. Even games like the Witcher 3 or RPGs from that time could run nicely if you tweak the graphics settings a little bit.

8 minutes ago, jokeTV said:

You can play AAA titles in low to medium settings, not sure about City Skylines since it is a CPU intensive game and can tax yours pretty easily. Consider getting AMD? LIke an old 2600 or 3600 if it's available in the second hand market there.

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

3 minutes ago, r3m0 said:

ive played cities skylines on a laptop that had intel i3 3110m with intel 4000 intergraded graphics, and it worked fine

20 minutes ago, r3m0 said:

It's completely ludicrous to suggest that an i3 10100 with a 1050 ti will result in a cpu bottleneck of all things, even in Skylines...

28 minutes ago, jokeTV said:

An i3 10100 is good if you can get it cheap, $100 or less. As for a GPU, try to get something better, a 1050 ti is very slow. If you can't afford to wait and see what the rumored RTX 3050 shapes up to be, I would recommend getting an RX 570 or a used GTX 1060.

9 hours ago, Aereldor said:

It's completely ludicrous to suggest that an i3 10100 with a 1050 ti will result in a cpu bottleneck of all things, even in Skylines...

He wasn't asking about a bottleneck with this^ setup. It's with a new GPU.

Also, Skylines will work on it, no problem. It's when the city size starts getting bigger that it can start dropping frames and it will be really noticable & really annoying!

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.