Question about Cyberpunk endings [no spoiler]

MyLittleFella

Hey guys, has anybody here finished the game's main storyline yet? I was reading that the game has 4 possible final missions and so 4 epilogues, depending on which sidemissions the player did and therefore their decisions. 

My question is: I do not intend to finish all the sidemissions or even engaging on them at all... Will there be a "bad" ending because of it? 

I'm digging the main storyline but my PC is kinda struggling to stabilize even on 50 fps so the experience w/ the gameplay itself is not exactly the best, so I just want to play it through and then move on...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

3 minutes ago, MyLittleFella said:

so I just want to play it through and then move on...

Well, you could wait for some performance patches and revisit the game in a couple weeks or a month. With the game so new, they likely still have links to work out, as I've heard so much about inconsistent and poor performance on even decently powerful rigs.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Well, you could wait for some performance patches and revisit the game in a couple weeks or a month. With the game so new, they likely still have links to work out, as I've heard so much about inconsistent and poor performance on even decently powerful rigs.

Yeah, but pretty soon my work vacation will end and my crazy routine will be back and I won't have to touch videogames anytime soon you know? I'm digging the game, I wanna finish it, I just didn't want to wait till my next work vacation and 3080 upgrade to have a good closure I would say.

TL;DR: I intend to be back, I just don't know when. But I also didn't want to get disappointed in this gameplay.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

Bump?