Best gpu for i3 9100f

Rohit780
Go to solution Solved by boggy77,

from amd: rx570, 580, 590, 5500xt, 5600xt

from nvidia: 1060 (used), 1070 (used), 1650 super, 1660, 1660 super, 1660 ti

I have a i3 9100f and corsair cv450 80plus bronze certified psu .im looking for a gpu N my budget is 

200 $ to 300$ 

I'd recommend a RX 570 on the low end and a RX 5600XT on the high end. Maybe wait until next gen for that budget launches, probably in q1 or q2 of 2021.

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1660 super used to be around 240-270$ but now prices are all over the place.

I d suggest to wait for the world to go back to normal, but for the time being search for second hand, I cannot suggest those crazy prices that new models haveWhat do you have in mind on doing?

14 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

1660 super used to be around 240-270$ but now prices are all over the place.

I d suggest to wait for the world to go back to normal, but for the time being search for second hand, I cannot suggest those crazy prices that new models haveWhat do you have in mind on doing?

Im gonna use antec ice 200tg cabinet which have 120mm led ram , front panel rgb and in future i will add a gammax 400 cpu cooler . So, can i still use 1650 super or not ?

BTW im also thinking that this is the best gpu among all the choices

Edited by Rohit780

13 minutes ago, Rohit780 said:

Im gonna use antec ice 200tg cabinet which have 120mm led ram , front panel rgb and in future i will add a gammax 400 cpu cooler . So, can i still use 1650 super or not ?

BTW im also thinking that this is the best gpu among all the choices

Well the size depends on the aib (Asus, msi, gigabyte) so you can find a smaller or bigger sized. I think the case is big enough but don't take my word for it, just read the maximum size of GPU on the case manufacturer site, and then the model of GPU. For cpu cooler I think there is no reason to change, if you get the CPU cooler in the box package. 

GPU performance is different per user. Nvidia has gsync, denoise, Nvidia experience (voice, recorder etc) and is better on many games.

On the other hand there is AMD's usually better value for money, but lacks many features.

Find the reason on the GPU use and then decide. There are also comparisons between any GPU on youtube for example 1060 vs 1650 vs 1660 vs rx 590 search for those

21 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

Well the size depends on the aib (Asus, msi, gigabyte) so you can find a smaller or bigger sized. I think the case is big enough but don't take my word for it, just read the maximum size of GPU on the case manufacturer site, and then the model of GPU. For cpu cooler I think there is no reason to change, if you get the CPU cooler in the box package. 

GPU performance is different per user. Nvidia has gsync, denoise, Nvidia experience (voice, recorder etc) and is better on many games.

On the other hand there is AMD's usually better value for money, but lacks many features.

Find the reason on the GPU use and then decide. There are also comparisons between any GPU on youtube for example 1060 vs 1650 vs 1660 vs rx 590 search for those

Review at Amazon says even a gtx 1070 (3 fan) can also fit in this cabinet N for processor cooler height .its 260mm 

12 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

non-HT quadcore is a significant bottleneck for modern games at higher settings so i consider 1650s to be the best option for him

N which brand is best in your opinion for gtx 1650 super .

Galax , zotac , msi , gigabyte or asus

May i go for gigabyte windforce 

7 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

i recommend zotac as they offer 5 years of extended warranty

Zorac also have some wierd variants like low powered and shorter GPUz, I m always afraid to buy one. Do your research of you are into that brand

11 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

never saw any lowered power gpu from them and shorter gpus are good for some cheap MATX or SFF cases and don't really make any difference except cooling on them is slightly less inefficient due to single or smaller fans but not a whole lot and should be alright in most cases, they must use some advanced techniques to make everything fit in a smaller pcb and it works out quite well because i never heard of any issue with their mini GPUs.

Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini has no pcie connectors

Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 4GB AMP Core as well, they are powered by motherboard directly, not necessary to mention that they are lower powered and therefore lower on processing power