Pc boots twice upon start up but doesn't turn off whilst doing so

Jiddan

I have recently been having an issue where whenever I start up my pc it runs through all the led debug lights on the motherboard, gets to the windows loading screen and then the screen will go black and my pc runs through the led debug lights again, although it does not turn off during this process, and then loads into windows normally. I am not sure whether this is a problem or not as when I searched online I could only find a similar issue where the pc completely turns of when it boots twice which is not the same as my issue.

My specs are:

Ryzen 5 3600

cooler master hyper 212 black edition

msi b450 tomahawk max

gigabyte rtx 3070 gaming oc

g.skill sniper x 3600mhz CL19 2x8gb ram

coolermaster masterwatt 650w semi modular power supply

128gb sk hynix nvme ssd for my os

2tb western digital hard drive for games

lian li lancool 2 mesh case

6 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Tried updating the BIOS yet?

Yep updated to latest bios. There is a beta bios version which is more recent. Not sure whether I should try that. Would that be something I should try?

54 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

I would not advise to try Beta version if that is the computer that you wish to still have working. Anything can happen with test stuff.

As for the rebooting, usually when the computer turns off while windows logo is already visible it would launch recovery menu but I guess that is not your case. The only thing I can think about doing is to try scanning for file system errors.

Here is more about that but it is basically two commands that you need to run: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

We will carry on once you are through this step.

I have followed the steps and run the commands. After they finished I got the message "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations." I assume this means there was nothing wrong with my files. Is there anything else I can do.