Guide to getting a PS5 directly from Sony

Jet_ski

If you want to get a PS5 and don’t know how to get one without paying scalpers, here’s how I managed to get one.

1. Go to www.PlayStation.com and create an account. You will be asked to write your address and payment info again at the time of ordering so be ready.

2. The PlayStation direct does not accept Discover cards. My order went through with a Visa card.

3. Follow the account below on Twitter and sign up for notifications. I’m not affiliated with them but their notification helped me go to the store at the exact time.

4. New stock drops usually between 3pm to 7pm eastern time during the week. So be ready to visit the site when you get a notification.

5. When you are in the queue, before the sale starts, it will say “your estimated wait is more than an hour” but until they add a message that “ps5 is in limited quantity and queue doesn’t guarantee getting one” they haven’t started selling so stay in the queue. It took me 30 minutes to be let in the store.

5. Good luck!

and here’s proof that it worked for me:

1936F202-E248-4024-B34B-2A3FDE0C5599.thumb.jpeg.a8c1cb53ef73db994f0aed04b4c38ccc.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been trying on the PlayStation site for a long time. I was finally able to get one today but from GameStop as a big ass bundle for $750 shipped. I bought it anyways screw it 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x