TV Pixels fading and glitching [WITH VIDEO]

So yesterday while I was watching TV I noticed half of my screen was very slightly faded, then later when I restarted my PC thinking it was a driver issue and updated my drivers it was still there. Then about an hour later all the pixels made vertical lines and various colors(no burnout or spider webs just perfect disorder) So I unplugged it and gave it some time then I turned it back one and a 4 inch vertical black line appeared which was even with my TV screen size(44inch) then later it returned to many vertical lines with various colors. I recorded a video of my showing what happens when I loosen the connector to the screen because the Black 4 inch vertical line turned white and I thought that was something to take note of. I still cannot get it working, mabye one of you guys knows some possible remediations or things to try. I don't believe it is anything horrible(it may be) but everything was very even and "perfect" 4inch solid black line when my screen size is 44inch and tons of even vertical lines with different colors without any burnout of break of the pattern. Here is the video.

Can you return it? IT seems to be damaged.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Do you have the same issues with other sources? If yes, then your TV is damaged.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.